S-PAutomotive.com

Author Topic: mk1 kamei front spoilers... 2.. different... NEW/never installed  (Read 3581 times)

February 16, 2013, 09:54:13 pm

CRSMP5

mk1 kamei front spoilers... 2.. different... NEW/never installed
« on: February 16, 2013, 09:54:13 pm »
if no coin.. stop looking... its dipped in gold... at least in value dept.. this is wood stiffing/maker for a gotta have old school pieces for their bunny.. or mod to fit the corner on a jetta..

no not taken pics yet... kinda worried how fast they will go bye bye if i do... i really still want the one ive had my eye on for 20 years... but ill never own another bunny for it.. jetta, mine rubs stock... so first incline it would be over..

ok what we have are 2 kamei front air dams/spoilers..

the first is the kinda uncommon  (x1??) kinda square/retanguler with grill look like areas in both lower corners.. $200 picked up, else 200+ what shipping place wants to box up and ship... yea i said that... im not going to try to box it...

the 2nd is the only one ive ever seen.. pictures, mags, catalogs so on... never seen one... ever... and back in 94 it walks in the door and guy gives it to my x boss... free.. ohh sitting on my shelf type of thing... i try for 2 years to score it.. nope no way so on go *** yourself answere.. x-boss horder... so 8 or so years ago my godfather somehow ends up with it... and well time to sell..

originally it had 2 new bosh foglights, wiring, instructions on how to mod to fit jetta so on... but its only plastic with sticker applied now... over the past 12 months of auctioning off all his lifes goods.. they went missing..

it looks more like the common one with the 3 small holes under the oil pan.. but lacks that.. is a tad more stout looking, has buckets in lower corners for fogs...

but its a hole size and retanguler so a light can be fitted not too hard.. id go looking for bosh and ill give you its unique descriptpn with a hand drawn drawing even... yes i wanted it that bad i know how the crap looks in detail...

$500 picked up... else like other one 500+ what ever place wants to box and ship with insurance...

show me pics of the one above (kamei w/bosh foglights, hella and a few did also, but kamei.. this only one ive ever seen) installed on car, mag, pic, catalog, so on.. ill drop the price down..  just so i can see one installed!!

to me this is the park car at show.. install... take off.. go home... no way id ever drive with it installed... cannot be replaced.. and nothing will ever compair.. its pure sex... ive owned all the others... broken all the others... this one... i will keep its 500 price cause i dont want to see it go... so beat me up.. get pic.. :D
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 10:01:39 pm by CRSMP5 »

Reply #1February 16, 2013, 10:09:11 pm

CRSMP5

Re: mk1 kamei front spoilers... 2.. different... NEW/never installed
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 10:09:11 pm »

is what 1st one is like... but new black in color...

http://www.louisvillevw.org/forums/showthread.php?34905-FS-Kamei-MK1-Spoiler-Jetta-Rabbit

is his ad i stole pic from...

Fixmyvw.com